My husband cooks. I quilt. Could anything be better? This section highlights some of the recipes he has made and we have enjoyed.
- Blueberry Pie- A traditional baked pie using fresh berries
- Fresh Blueberry Pie – A healthy desert that tastes delicious!
- Steamed Bok Choy Pork
- Mac and Cheese
- Mushroom Soup
- GINGER BEEF
- Crispy Lemon Roasted Chicken
- Roasted Red Pepper Eggs
Chinese Spaghetti and Meatballs . This is a noodle bowl recipe that has great ginger taste. It is even good as left overs.
Chinese Spaghetti & Meatballs
- pecan french toast. An easy overnight recipe. Anyone who loves sticky buns will love these.
- Key Lime Delight. This is a nice light desert that can be made ahead and kept frozen
- Pork and Ricotta Meatballs. This takes meatballs to a new level!
- Bruschetta. Great for those times when you have a lot of tomatoes in the garden.
- Swiss Chard Soup. Swiss Chard is great for container gardening and grows from spring to fall. And it’s healthy!
- Curried Prawns and Corn Chowder. Corn chowder with a twist
- Curried Prawns. For those that love curry and shrimp.